Cary Periodontics and Implant Dentistry is reopening on May 11th, and we look forward to seeing you!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We follow the recommendations of the ADA, the CDC, and OSHA in order to protect our patients and our team, and we have updated our office protocols and procedures according to the current guidelines. Some things you can expect when visiting our office:
- Patient screening questions before each appointment and upon arrival to your appointment
- Patient temperature check upon arrival
- Team screening and temperature checks at the start of each day
- Scheduling changes to allow for social distancing between patients
- Waiting in your car instead of our waiting room to allow for social distancing
- Routine cleaning of our office including non-clinical areas such as desks, door handles, and bathrooms throughout the day
- Continue a weekly deep cleaning of our office and disinfecting of all surfaces in clinical areas between every patient as per OSHA standards
- Continue to have our entire team wear all recommended personal protective equipment
When you receive care at our practice, we want to assure you that you are both SAFE and comfortable.